So, Modibodi leak proof underwear can hold up to 4 tampons worth of fluid. And now you’re probably expecting the Modibodi panties to be uncomfortable and as thick as a night pad. But then you would be wrong. It’s actually super slim. 3 mm, no more, no less. And you can choose between super light, light, moderate and heavy absorbency.
There are also a a new Maxi 24HRS underpant available. It can hold up to amazingly 10 tampons worth. I’m guessing it’s a little thicker than the rest but I’m not sure because I haven’t tried myself yet.
- Super light is like 1/2 a tampon and is for little drips
- Light-moderate is like 2 tampons and for normal period days and other moderate leaks
- Moderate-heavy is like1 23 tampons and is for them heavy days and overnight protection
- Heavy-overnight is like 3-4 tampons for overnight and “I kind of peed my pants” moments.
- Maxi 24HRS is like 10 tampons and for all the freaking day.
As you can see, Modibodi underwear are your best and most stylish friends against pee, periods and other leakage.